Jabsco Mascerator Pump

svbebe <yahoogroups@...>

All,

I recently posted a Web Site Enquiry at http://www.jabscoshop.com/feedback/

I complained that the last two Mascerator Pump replacements lasted less than one year and failed. The failure occurred because of some sort of reaction between the stainless blade, retaining nut and stainless motor shaft that deteriorated the threads on the motor shaft. This caused the nut to loosen.

In the feedback form I asked for 2 replacements. Jabsco responded promptly and asked for the failed pumps' serial numbers. I had the serial numbers and also sent them a copy of the purchase receipt for the two failed pumps and a photo of the failed threads and suspect nut.

Jabsco shipped two new pumps at no charge and freight free.

I was pleasantly surprised.

Best,

Bill
s/v BeBe, SM2, #387