Re: #newboat #newboat

Email vikasa.vignando@... or phone Pierangelo Vignando +41 79 447 21 42 (French ONLY). Tell him that Bill Rouse gave you the contact info.

He owned the company that made these for Amel. He has only 2 complete gearboxes with motors around 5k-6k euro. He also has some parts. None of what he has will last long.
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 10:40 AM Peter Attinge <elifaab@...> wrote:
Hello al Amel friends!

i have just payd the first 10% for a SM2K 2005. Son named S/Y TINTIN

The gearbox for the jib is broken. the owner is willing to reduce the price for a repare and leave me to solve the problem.
I thing thets not a problem while thet.

 What will it cost to let a company repare it, approxely?

As u can see at the picture they have apply silicone to seal it, and the ring for rope looks like it's broken and need to replace?!

i hope you can manage to understand my spelling :-)

Kind Regards

Peter Attinge  Sweden