Re: #newboat #newboat

Ann-Sofie, S/Y Lady Annila

Hej Pete
Välkomnen till Amel familjen ◡̈
 (Hi Peter, welcome to the Amel family)

Take a better picture if the broken part and send it to Maude at sav@... and ask if they have it as a spare part. Don’t forget to mention model, year and hull no.

To fix the gear box, you have to dismount the whole unit and then take it to a machine shop. They can probably help you.

Where are you located?

Regards
Ann-Sofie & Jonas Svanberg
S/Y Lady Annila, SM 232, 1998
Present close to Benidorm, Spain
Www.sailinglife.se

Skickat från min iPhone

21/07/2021 kl. 17:45 skrev CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...>:

Email vikasa.vignando@... or phone Pierangelo Vignando +41 79 447 21 42 (French ONLY). Tell him that Bill Rouse gave you the contact info.

He owned the company that made these for Amel. He has only 2 complete gearboxes with motors around 5k-6k euro. He also has some parts. None of what he has will last long.
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 10:40 AM Peter Attinge <elifaab@...> wrote:
Hello al Amel friends!

i have just payd the first 10% for a SM2K 2005. Son named S/Y TINTIN

The gearbox for the jib is broken. the owner is willing to reduce the price for a repare and leave me to solve the problem.
I thing thets not a problem while thet.

 What will it cost to let a company repare it, approxely?

As u can see at the picture they have apply silicone to seal it, and the ring for rope looks like it's broken and need to replace?!

i hope you can manage to understand my spelling :-)

Kind Regards

Peter Attinge  Sweden