From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jeffrey Rapp
Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2009 12:05 PM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel] +Re:Safe Removal

I have a German safe manufactured by Hartmann Tresore Model HS 605-3. My
electronic keyboard also failed recently. I have written to the manufacturer
inquiring about obtaining a new keyboard, or, failing that, there appears to
be a little keyhole under the keyboard, but I don't have the key. I have not
heard anything back from the manufacturer. Does anyone know anything about
this?
Thanks in advance
Jeffrey Rapp
s/v Antares