D3-110 Starter Earthing Relay Part Number Request

Dean Gillies

Hi folks,
Today we launched Stella after almost 2 years on the hard. Tried to start the motor ... nogo!

I believe I've traced the problem to the Earthing Relay whose job seems to be to momentarily connect the Starter Battery negative to the engine block, thereby allowing the starter motor to spin up.

This relay is specific to the isolated ground wiring, and so doesn't appear in any of the Volvo parts manuals and wiring diagrams that I've found. Does anyone know the part number for this component?

Many thanks
Dean
SV Stella A54-154