Re: D3-110 Starter Earthing Relay Part Number Request

ngtnewington Newington

I use a thick napkin that sort of stays in place. I just check it as I do the oil dip stick and general running checks.
Last year there were a few crystals. I decided to buy a new pump and kit.
I fitted the new pump and serviced the old with new bearings and seals. Eventually the shaft will get a wear groove. One can buy a new shaft too, if required.
Nick
S/Y Amelia
Northern Sporades

On 25 Jul 2021, at 15:17, Dean Gillies <stella@...> wrote:

Nick, great idea. Do you do anything special to prevent the napkin from moving/falling?

I'm not impressed with the impact of almost two years on the hardstand in Scotland.  I have a bunch of "stuck" systems around the boat needing stripped down or replaced, and it's proving difficult to buy Corrosion-X locally. On the bright side, the weather is fab here right now and my new hybrid lithium/lead power system is working superbly.

Cheers
Dean
SV Stella
A54-154