Re: Sliding ring seal of Calpeda pump

Although I have not disassembled one, I am 99% sure that Gianneschi uses a 12mm mechanical seal which is the same seal that Calpeda uses. BTW, the Dessalator Low-Pressure Feed Pump for the D160, or higher, and both the 66b or 88b Reya freshwater pumps have a 12mm mechanical seal. If you have spare seals for any of these, you have a seal that will fit.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Mon, Jul 26, 2021 at 4:47 AM Martin Birkhoff <mbirkhoff@...> wrote:

Thanks, Bill,

after scratching off the paint which  covered the plastic box of the pump electric connections I figured out that it is labelled Gianneschi s.r.l., type CB 20 ME.
I think it is more or less identic to the Calpeda pump.

Best regards

Martin
Mago del Sur - 54#40
currently Fuengirola, Spain