Re: Rocna 33 anchor- does it fits without modification on Super Maramu 2000

Giorgio Ardrizzi

Hi Slavko
On my Sharki I have a 20 kg Rocna.  Due to Covid I spent 18 months at anchor in Martinique and I can assure you that it is truly a great anchor.
The only defect I found is the low thickness of the galvanizing which in some points has already worn out, but it seems that it is a problem common to all modern anchors and chains.  My old Bruce after 20 years was still in great condition.
In any case, with modern anchors, such as Rocna, Mantus, Spade, etc, there has been a huge technical improvement.

Giorgio Ardrizzi
sy Saudade III - Sharki #1

Le Marin - Martinique

Il Lun 26 Lug 2021, 15:16 Slavko Despotovic <slavko@...> ha scritto:

Hello,

after waking at 6 a clock in 30m of water and 200m from shore I have decided to stop fighting original Amel anchor.
on my previous boat I had Delta and it was good for 17 years.
After reading posts and some investigation and possibility of fast delivery I have decided for Rocna 33. What is the latest experience with this anchor (I can have it delivered here in Croatia  in less then week), and does it fit without modification on SM 2000?

Thank you
--
Slavko
SM 2000