B&G HYDRA 2000 - Depth and Sonic Speed stopped working

Andrew & Kate Lamb

Edited

The B&G depth and sonic speed have suddenly stopped working. Testing according to manual in Sonic speed unit seems to have correct values, so I am suspecting that the problem is the Depth Card in the HYDRA 2000 unit. I have tried resetting DEPTH card though FFD this did nothing. Versions in FFD shows no checksum for DEPTH unit. I removed the Circuit board battery and re-inserted and on next power up the sonic speed and depth were working but depth was intermittently flashing ‘CAL’ on next power cycle  it returned to broken state. About to try replacing circuit board batteries but am not hopeful that this will make a difference. Anybody had similar experience / fix / best approach etc.

Thanks

Andrew Lamb

Ronpische
SM 472