From: Dominique Sery via groups.io <dominiquesery@...>
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Sent: Tue, Jul 27, 2021 10:17 am
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Rocna 33 anchor- does it fits without modification on Super Maramu 2000

Hello, after having had some inconvenience with the original 30 kg Wasi anchor (I have skidded several times although i put a lot of chain), I chose to use a 55 kg Rocna anchor.  It may seem too big but for 3 years now the anchor has never loosened even with 50 knots winds.  It fits perfectly into the bow roller of the Amel 54 which is the same as that of the latest Supermaramu, i think.
When the wind blows strong at anchor, it is safe to have an oversized anchor that will not fail. You sleep better at night.
Dominique
Irko A54-16