From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Darren Moore
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2021 12:08 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Diesel heater install

Hello,

We are looking at installing a Diesel heater to our 1996 Super Maramu

Currently looking at a Wallas Spartan 4.5kw unit which has three in and out ports, we'd like to run a port to the Saloon, main cabin and forward guest cabin

Does anyone have any experience with this heater?

Has any one ran 75mm (3 inch) warm air duct through their boat? did you find any good paths or impossible paths

Kindest regards
--
Darren & Karen
SM171