Refrigeration guy in Volos Greece

Nick Newington

Hello fellow Amel owners,

We are in Skopelos Greece. The front opening fridge has packed up. Fortunately we have the deep freeze and the chest fridge and can manage well despite 7 aboard.
I am pretty sure that there is a leak of refrigerant as the unit gradually failed. All I need to do is find the leak and have it soldered, vacuum the system and recharge. In order to do this I need a competent fridge guy.
Does anyone know of someone in the city of Volos where we will go in a weeks time, or Skiathos, Skopelos who they can recommend?

Kind regards
Nick Newington
SY Amelia
AML 54-019
Skopelos, where there is no wind and it is hot but the beer is still cold.