From: eric freedman <kimberlite@...>
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Aug 4, 2021 11:47 pm
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Battery Switches

Hi Pat,
Just for laughs.
Test the voltage between the lead posts on the starter battery and the connections at the back of the switch.
I found that the cables were internally corroded as Amel uses welding cable and not tinned marine wire, Once I changed the cables the engine started very quickly,
Fair Winds
Eric
Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376