Re: Zinc Anodes

Thomas Peacock

Hi Rick,

I’m assuming you are talking about the anodes on the rudder. We have used similar sized US anodes, widely available, and just drill the center a little bit so that the bolt will go through. I don’t think having the threads is critical.

Where in Rock Hall are you? We base at North Point.

Tom Peacock
SM 240 Aletes
Chesapeake Bay

On Aug 5, 2021, at 7:36 AM, Rick Stanley <rstanley907@...> wrote:

Hey Folks,

Wondering if anyone has a good source for metric anodes on the US easr coast. The ones I'm replacing have a 10mm threaded brass sheath in the middle to take the bolt. Any ideas? I've called abound a bit, no luck so far.

Thanks,
Rick Stanley
S/V Althea, SM2K
Rock Hall, MD