Re: Onan code 3 subcode 4-1

Jeff Williams

As an update Ioannis was fast and excellent and they fixed my issue quickly and for a reasonable cost.   His diesel guy really looked like he knew what he was doing.

Plus there are some excellent restaurants near Kalamata Marina!

Jeff
S/V Spruzzo SM #379

On Fri, Jul 30, 2021 at 12:21 AM tony wells via groups.io <tony.wells=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Jeff

In my experience, Ioannis is a solid all-round engineer who may be able to help you, at Kalamata Marina. You can reach him on +30 693 2662481.

Good luck and enjoy the fabulous Peloponnese!

Tony
Previously an A54 owner

On 29 Jul 2021, at 18:51, Jeff Williams <jeff99williams@...> wrote:

Hi All,
My Onan is acting up.  Can anyone recommend a good Onan guy?  I'm near Pilos on the west side of the Peloponnise in Greece.
I will head to Athens if I need to but would prefer to fix it sooner if possible.
Thanks!
Jeff
s/v Spruzzo SM#379