Re: Onan code 3 subcode 4-1

tony wells

Great to hear you got it resolved, Jeff and that Ioannis and his team are still on their game! Besides mechanical work, he once got my BBQ improved/welded for just €5 - extraordinary!

Other well-priced, competent marine trades in Kalamata are Kostas, electrician, on +30 693 2463281, Theo for refrigeration/aircon +30 694 6173870 and a super canvas maker, whose name escapes me but Ioannis will advise if needed.

The fresh market, deep inside the town, is well worth exploring.

All the best,

Tony
Fan of Kalamata and Previous A54 owner

On 5 Aug 2021, at 16:44, Jeff Williams <jeff99williams@...> wrote:

As an update Ioannis was fast and excellent and they fixed my issue quickly and for a reasonable cost.   His diesel guy really looked like he knew what he was doing.

Plus there are some excellent restaurants near Kalamata Marina!

Jeff
S/V Spruzzo SM #379

On Fri, Jul 30, 2021 at 12:21 AM tony wells via groups.io <tony.wells=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Jeff

In my experience, Ioannis is a solid all-round engineer who may be able to help you, at Kalamata Marina. You can reach him on +30 693 2662481.

Good luck and enjoy the fabulous Peloponnese!

Tony
Previously an A54 owner

On 29 Jul 2021, at 18:51, Jeff Williams <jeff99williams@...> wrote:

Hi All,
My Onan is acting up.  Can anyone recommend a good Onan guy?  I'm near Pilos on the west side of the Peloponnise in Greece.
I will head to Athens if I need to but would prefer to fix it sooner if possible.
Thanks!
Jeff
s/v Spruzzo SM#379