Re: Solar panel installation - AMEL 54's

Dan Taylor

Alan et all,
We installed a EMEK Solar Arch and purchased 2xLG360N1C (360W/35V) panels and have a single Victron MPPT 100/30 that is rated for 880W/100V.  We are replacing 2 solar panels that were mounted on the stern starboard rail.

I have not installed the panels or wired them yet and the arch does not have pre-drilled holes.  Can you provide details or guidance into the installation (hardware (screw type/placement), parallel/series wiring, etc) based on your installation.

Confirm that I am still good with having a single MPPT (100/30) for the