Re: [Amel] Downwind sailing with a 54

Martin <yachtcaduceus@...>

Thank you for your reply. This sounds just what we are looking for. Can you help with a specification of what you have and the maker that you used? Alos is this a furlable sail?

Regards,
Martin Bevan
Caduceus - Amel 54 No 56 2007

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, kimberlite <kimberlite@...> wrote:

Martin,

We purchased a heavy gennaker and sail it in 30 knots true down wind.

On crossing we had it up for 7 days straight.

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite

_____