From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io On Behalf Of Kevin Schmit
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2021 12:48 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Vetus Coupling Failure

Hello,

we are currently stuck n Rockland, ME after hitting a lobster pot and fracturing our Vetus Coupling.  In addition to replacing the rubber bushings (Vetus kit #K018), I also need to replace the broken aluminum hub assembly (two pieces) and possibly new 8 cm bolts.

Does anyone have Vetus part#’s and possibly a US Supplier to FedEx my order?

many thanks to this great, supportive group.
--
Kevin & Kristen Schmit
KIANA