From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io On Behalf Of eric freedman
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2021 1:08 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Vetus Coupling Failure

This is a Vetus coupling that is remanufactured by Amel. It is only available from Amel.

Unfortunately, they are closed until the end of the month.

The coupling is very strong, and I am surprised it is broken.

Have you disconnected it to see if the C drive is jammed with something?

Did you run into something very substantial with your prop?

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376