Re: Navigation Chair A54

Arno Luijten

Hi Jeroen,

We replaced it with a Bar Stool very similar to the one in the picture. That is; the upper part of  the stool. We discarded the (flimsy) gas-lift undercarriage and used the seat part only.
I had to modify the existing mounting plate of the original nav chair to suit the shape of the set by setting the left and right edges at a slight angle to be parallel with the bottom of the seat at the point where the bolts go trough. I also put two wooden slats in between to bridge the gap between the steel edges and the seat bottom.

Regards,

Arno Luijten
SV Luna,
A54-121