Re: Does anyone have a Super Maramu in the Canaries?

Davi Rozgonyi

Ours is in Greece, but what I was gonna say is GET ONE. I challenge you to find an sm owner who isn't in Head over heels in love with theirs. The systems aren't more complex, once you are in need of water maker, gennie, a/c etc, everything is complex. For a liveaboard, the storage in a sm is incredible, as is safety and seakindliness. The support for all amels is phenomenal from the factory...when I thought I had to replace our bow thruster tube, they said no worries, we'll pull out the original mold and make a new one, as an example. Everything is designed with strange, beautiful logic, and you'll never want to go back to the non amel way :)