Courtney
svTrippin
Le Marin

On Aug 17, 2021, at 8:10 PM, eric freedman <kimberlite@...> wrote:

Since year ago June, I have been sailing on the East coast of the USA, the Windward Islands, Bermuda, and the US virgin islands.

No real problems just a lot of testing and paperwork.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io On Behalf Of Paul Harries via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2021 8:00 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] COVID

I was wondering how much use you have all had out of your Amels in the last year. It is difficult to get a global overview of the restrictions impact on cruisers. Noondite seems depressing. Fiji looks like a bright spot but otherwise my impression is things have been bleak. It would be good to hear any encouraging, positive experiences.
--
Paul Harries
Prospective Amel Buyer