Re: COVID

Warren Traill

We have our Sharki in a marina in Malaysia. We haven’t been able to get back to her since covid struck. Either due to immigration restrictions or our own decision not to expose ourselves to covid until vaccinated. If we could get back to our boat we would be unable to leave the marina due to travel restrictions in Malaysia.

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Germain Jean-Pierre
Sent: Wednesday, 18 August 2021 1:17 pm
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] COVID

Actually, though cruisers are allowed in Fiji waters, they have a very high COVID infection rate.

Go there at your risk now

Jean-Pierre Germain, Eleuthera, SM007, NZ

On 18 Aug 2021, at 12:00, Paul Harries via groups.io <Pharries@...> wrote:

I was wondering how much use you have all had out of your Amels in the last year. It is difficult to get a global overview of the restrictions impact on cruisers. Noondite seems depressing. Fiji looks like a bright spot but otherwise my impression is things have been bleak. It would be good to hear any encouraging, positive experiences.
--
Paul Harries
Prospective Amel Buyer