Re: COVID

karkauai

East coast USA is open.  We're in Maine this Summer and only occasionally required to wear masks, almost exclusively in government-run facilities like museums.  We hope to sail to Caribbean and thru the Canal this Winter, but waiting to see if regulations relax before we set sail.  We got stuck in Antigua last Spring when no country would take us in the Caribbean.  After two long weeks at anchor with restrictions on travel off the boat, and Islanders getting possessive about what little food was on the shelves, we sailed straight back to the Chesapeake.

Most countries that are open now want proof of vaccination AND many require quarantine and/or further testing on arrival.  With restrictions like that, it will be very expensive and time consuming every time you enter another country.
--
Kent & Iris
KRISTY