Re: COVID

 Living in London, we spent 6 weeks in the Aegean,  (Greece, not Turkey ) last autumn; then June this year and we will spend Sept and Oct afloat as well. The limitation for us has been the 90 days in 180 that we are allowed in the EU, rather than covid.

 Ian and Judy, Pen Azen, SM 302, Kilada, Greece

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...>
Sent: 18 August 2021 02:12
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] COVID

We got stuck in French Polynesia before the borders closed and are LOVING it here. FP allows the boat to stay for 3 years before import tax is due and us as long as we like on a long stay visa.

The area has been relatively safe from covid except for the past few days now that the delta variant is here. We are seeing cases skyrocket. We got our Pfizer vaccines here in April for free and without issue. No doubt we are looking at restrictions in the upcoming weeks but we can live with them. They make it very easy to comply.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us