Simpson Davits Remote Control Pairing

Dean Gillies

Hi All,
I have Simpson Davits on my A54-154 and the remote control function has stopped working. The Davits operate fine with the hard-wired buttons. The batteries in the remote are fine and the red (transmit) light on the remote is flickering, so I assume it's transmitting.

The boat was ashore for almost two years without power applied to the Davits, so my first instinct is that the Remote Control Interface on the Davits has "forgotten" the pairing with my remote handset.

Before I go digging seriously, has anyone else experienced this issue?  Any pointers?  Where is the Remote Control Interface located?

I am getting close to the end of my very long to-do list!

Thanks
Dean
SV Stella
A54-154