Re: "Meeting" Henri ! (the hurricane, not the Captain)

Craig Briggs

That would be nice, and "will land 100-150 km" away may be what one forecast you saw of many credible forecasts. If you check, say, this afternoon's updates, you will see several other model solutions not as nice. I hesitate to go with any one model that just "feels good". ECMWF has us at ground zero, GFS is 20-30 km east, NAM has us at ground zero. Which model are you using? And, why might one choose it over others?
Hopefully, this will be a "nothing-burger" but we're not willing to let our guard down and we take storm preparation seriously. Better safe than sorry.
Cheers,
Craig

--
SN68 Sangaris, Tropic Isle Harbor, FL