Re: Deck restoring

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Hi Matt, sorry no photo but on the side decks there was virtually no paint in the grooves and the gel coat was very pale. If I find a photo I will post it.

The restorer was (copied off the label) Owatrolgel coat and surface restorer. Gel Coat restorer. Marine Polytrol. I got it through ebay as I did the striping tool. The paint I used in the striper was recommended by a marine boat painter of many years experience. Isotal enamel single pot. It flowed in the striper really well. A job well worth doing

Danny

SM 299

Ocean Pearl

On 22 August 2021 at 06:19 "Matt & Michelle Day, SM#208 SV Talia" <charlesmatthewday@...> wrote:

Danny,

Beautiful job!

Do you have any before pictures?  What was the gelcoat restore product you used?

Matt

SVTalia SM#209
Hampton, VA