Re: Deck restoring

Hi Danny,

 Do you know which head width you used on the Buegler ?

Ian and Judy, Pen Azen, SM 302, Kilada

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Danny and Yvonne SIMMS <simms@...>
Sent: 22 August 2021 21:48
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Deck restoring

You're Welcome

Danny

On 23 August 2021 at 09:21 Bill Schwanitz <billschwanitz@...> wrote:

Thanks for the info Danny.

Cheers,
Bill

On Sat, Aug 21, 2021 at 3:20 PM Danny and Yvonne SIMMS < simms@...> wrote:

Hi Bill. Paint was recommended by my marine painter of many years experience. Isotal enamel single pot tinted to as close as I could to original. It flowed really well.

Regards

Danny

On 22 August 2021 at 07:35 Bill Schwanitz < billschwanitz@...> wrote:

Danny,

This looks amazing! What paint did you use inside the Buegler tool?

Thanks,
Bill Schwanitz

(not *yet* an Amel owner, just curious)

On Sat, Aug 21, 2021 at 11:44 AM Danny and Yvonne SIMMS < simms@...> wrote:

Hi all. See the attached photos. I have recently finished restriping the deck followed by gel coat restorer. My heartfelt thanks to those who advised me about the buegler striping tool and the product for gel coat restoring. I was amazed at how user friendly the striper was. No masking needed. Great result. The gel coat restorer I applied in less than an hour with a rag.

Danny

SM 299

Ocean Pearl

Mangonui