Re: Deck restoring

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Hi Elja, the polytrol time is easy. Less than one hour to apply. Sanding the grooves with the part file, one or two hours. Painting the grooves. As I said in a previous because I was working in our winter I could only paint in two to three hours in the middle of the day, and there were wet days I couldn't work. so I had a lot of get ready and clean up time. I didnt count, but I guess I did the painting over 10 or 12 days. Actual painting time. Locker area at front. 2 hours. Aft area, lasurete lid one hour. Side decks. 5 hours per side. cockpit, 3 hours. But take in the prep and clean up each day there was a lot more than that. One tip. To fill the striper I put the paint in a mustard squeeze bottle with a shutoff cap. Perfect,
Regards
Danny
SM 299 Ocean Pearl

On 24 August 2021 at 07:53 Elja Röllinghoff Balu SM 222 <Bijorka@gmx.de> wrote: