Re: Interiour polish

Seckin Barlas

Perfect…
If I can find it in Turkey, I am going to apply to hayat alsı.
Thanks
Seckin Barlas
SY Hayat

On 24 Aug 2021, at 02:00, Danny and Yvonne SIMMS <simms@...> wrote:

Sorry Eric. fat fingers. Neopol Original Creme furniture polish. When I bought the boat in Florida there was a bottle of it on board and any grocery store in NZ has it.

Regards

Danny

SM 299 Ocean Pearl

On 24 August 2021 at 10:32 eric freedman <kimberlite@...> wrote:

Hi Danny

Where did you get that polish, is the spelling correct?

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376