Re: Interiour polish

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Hi Ross, yes it is New Zealand made but in 2008 when we bought Ocean Pearl in Florida the previous owner left a bottle on board.

Kind Regards

Danny

SM 299

Ocean Pearl

On 24 August 2021 at 22:10 "Ross Hickey & Donna Hammond via groups.io" <southernadventurer@...> wrote:

Neapol is a New Zealand made product that has been around for about 70 years. You may struggle to find it outside of New Zealand.

Ross Hickey
SV Intrepid Kiwi
SM2K #356
Currently in Turkey.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Tuesday, August 24, 2021, 11:57 AM, Seckin Barlas <seckinbar@...> wrote:

Perfect…
If I can find it in Turkey, I am going to apply to hayat alsı.
Thanks
Seckin Barlas
SY Hayat

On 24 Aug 2021, at 02:00, Danny and Yvonne SIMMS <simms@...> wrote:

Sorry Eric. fat fingers. Neopol Original Creme furniture polish. When I bought the boat in Florida there was a bottle of it on board and any grocery store in NZ has it.

Regards

Danny

SM 299 Ocean Pearl

On 24 August 2021 at 10:32 eric freedman <kimberlite@...> wrote:

Hi Danny

Where did you get that polish, is the spelling correct?

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376