Re: Bali Hai Abandoned

Justin Maguire

Was it ever cleared up as to what the problem was?

On Aug 24, 2021, at 13:24, Patrick McAneny via groups.io <sailw32@...> wrote:

The Bali Hai  incident happened Nov. 2020, not recently.

Pat
SM Shenanigans

-----Original Message-----
From: eric freedman <kimberlite@...>
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Sent: Sun, Aug 22, 2021 5:00 pm
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Bali Hai Abandoned

I am surprised that Bali Hai was abandoned. Does anyone know the experience of the crew, Was Bali Hai ever recovered?
The seas did not seem so bad, I am sure that a Jordan Series drogue would have made the difference and she would still be floating with the same owners.
Fair Winds
ERIC
Kimberlite Amel SM 376