From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark Erdos
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2021 9:02 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Bali Hai Abandoned

Certainly not being judgmental but, the conditions don’t seem life treating. The boat seems to be going along just fine with the stern into the weather. Was there other equipment failures?

The jumping into the water and being hoisted into a helicopter would scare me a hell of a lot more than riding out the weather.

What was the story on the boat? I can imagine it sunk. Was it found sailing along somewhere by itself?

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us