From: amershann
To: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 3:11 PM
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Fitting an additional Echosounder (Interphase Twinscope)

Hi there, Does anyone have experience with fitting a "thru'hull"
echosounder (Interphase twinscope) to an Amel Maramu 1984. This is a
forward and sidewards looking echosounder with a through hull
transducer on a bronze screwthread, fairly large transducer.

I am looking to fit one, but am concerned with hull cutting
procedure, transducer placement (so not as to interfere with other
sensors) and subsequent hull epoxy bounding + antifouling over join.
Help please.

Many thanks, Amer (Synnefoula, Crete, Greece).

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor