Re: Annapolis Open Boat Saturday 10/16 4-8pm

Bill Kinney

Paul,

We have been going to the Annapolis Show for many years.  It seems everybody has their own approach, but we prefer the "Preview day" on Thursday as the best day to conduct real business.  In general, Saturday is the WORST with crowds of "gopher whistles" clogging the docks. The last day can be a good day for negotiating bargains if vendors have demo product they would prefer not to take home. (Not likely true of the Amel 50, however ;) )

I assume if you wanted details or to make an appointment for a "serious" viewing you would do well to contact Amel's US East Coast Brokers, McMichael Yacht Brokers in NY.  In the past years, pre-booking before the show hasn't been needed for a tour of Amel's boats.

Bill Kinney
SM160, Harmonie
Slowly Northbound in the Chesapeake...