Re: Surveyor Preveza Greece

James,

I received the following:

Bill,

I have a suggestion for James re below viz-

Clifford Blaylock, Diverciff@...

Please can you put me in touch or publish this suggestion I haven’t managed to conquer the AOG system quite yet..

Stuart

S/V Beam IV

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Wed, Aug 25, 2021 at 12:24 AM James Alton via groups.io <lokiyawl2=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello,
  We are about to return to our Amel in Preveza Greece.  Oliver B. was tentatively scheduled to handle the required insurance survey but has since become too busy to help in time. Due to the COVID restrictions we have not been able to return to the boat until recently so we soon need to move the boat out of the Schengen zone.    Can anyone suggest a surveyor who could handle this for us during the first half of September?  Thanks for any help.

James Alton
SV Sueno
Maramu #220