Re: Annapolis Open Boat Saturday 10/16 4-8pm

Scott SV Tengah

Paul,

To assuage the Admiral's fears, we've been cruising more or less full time since 2018 and were in Panama when covid hit. Sailed to Hawaii, had a great 6 months and then sailed to French Polynesia, which we love.

We left the boat during the January worldwide surge and I (as an American) had no trouble getting into Europe despite the travel ban.

Sadly there's a surge here now and tomorrow, we are flying from Tahiti to the US and then to Europe. The bigger issue is that many maritime borders are closed. But that's surmountable too as we got into FP via a 2 page exemption form. When there's a will, there's a way.

Karen - Sorry for thread drift.

--
Scott
2007 A54 #69