Flexible Solar Panels

Matt & Michelle Day, SM#208 SV Talia

As Michelle and I are preparing to do our electrical system upgrade (arch, rigid panels, inverter/charger, LiFePO4 batteries), I came across several new CIGS flexible panels.  The white papers on these panels are interesting.  Their advertised wattage is lower, but they are much more tolerant to decreased performance due to high  temperatures.  Therefore, your daily output may actually be higher than traditional flex silica panels.

Does anyone here have any real world experience that can validate/invalidate the lab tests?

Matt
SV Talia
Hampton, VA