Re: ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—”๐—บel

Laurens Vos

Edited

Joerg that would be my question as well.
I had already contact with Stade sails, which Martin Birkhof advised in an other post.
He is very enthusiastic about his full length battens sail from Stade.
Yesterday I checked the website from Incidences but couldnโ€™t find anything about full length battens sails.
I had contact with them last year when I asked for a proposal for a new main and mizzen on our A54.
When taking about battens they where even negative about short battens as in our Dรฉmรฉ sails.
So Iโ€™m not sure if they will be positive about full length battens in their sails.
It could be a good idea to bring them a visit as weโ€™re both in La Rochelleย