From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io On Behalf Of Alexandre Uster von Baar via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2021 5:46 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Sliders for the curtains on SM & Trans cooler on the Yanmar 4jh4hte

Good morning Eric,

I might have some plastic slider left.

Sincerely, Alexandre

On Thursday, August 26, 2021, 12:17:39 AM AST, eric freedman <kimberlite@...> wrote:

I wrote to Maud and asked for the plastic sliders foe the curtains on the windows, hatches , and shower curtains.

Maud mentioned they no longer stock them.

Does anyone have a source for them?

When I received my new engine, I was surprised that Yanmar has an option for an oil cooler attached to the engine.

It is so nice. I was always worried about the rubber end caps on the oil cooler on the 4jh3.

Fair Winds

ERIC

Kimberlite Amel SM 376