Re: Mainsheet traveller Broken on SM#72

Steve,

Start by measuring your track. If your track size is Lewmar Size 3 (21mmX35mm), this may help you. Most of the SMs I have been on are Lewmar Size 3 track on the main traveler

image.png

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 1:55 PM Stephen Davis <flyboyscd@...> wrote:

Hi Pat,

Thanks for your help. I’m curious to see what you traveller system looks like. Most SMs I’ve looked at did not have my traveller system, but most of those were higher hull numbers than yours. I know the next generation of travelers they used was an Antal system, but not so sure about mine. If you could send me a picture of yours it would be great.

Steve