Re: ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—”๐—บel

Joerg,

You made me smile with that question. You know me well enough to know that I did not discuss battens with Incidence.ย ๐Ÿ˜€

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
Address: 720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550ย
View My Training Calendar

On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 10:29 AM Joerg Esdorn via groups.io <jhe1313=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Great work, Bill.ย  Much appreciated. ย  I am most impressed with the quality of construction of the Incidences Sails and Iโ€˜ve bought a lot of sails over the years from all the major makers like North, Doyle, Quantum etc.ย  The Incidences sails are holding up beautifully and Iโ€˜ve yet to have so much as a thread opening up! ย

One thing I would like to investigate is whether to have my next main and mizzen built with full length vertical battens like was suggested in a recent post on this site.ย  I see that Elvstrom is building these types of sails for all the Halberg Rassy boats with furling mains.ย  Bill, have you discussed that option with Incidences by any chance? ย

Joerg Esdorn
A55 #53 Kincsem
Currently in La Rochelleย