From: Stephen Davis <flyboyscd@...>
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Sent: Thu, Aug 26, 2021 2:55 pm
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Mainsheet traveller Broken on SM#72

Hi Pat,

Thanks for your help. I’m curious to see what you traveller system looks like. Most SMs I’ve looked at did not have my traveller system, but most of those were higher hull numbers than yours. I know the next generation of travelers they used was an Antal system, but not so sure about mine. If you could send me a picture of yours it would be great.

Steve