Re: WaterLift Muffler for Volvo

That was Amel's choice on the Yanmar SMs.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
+1 832-380-4970 | brouse@...
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550
www.AmelOwnersYachtSchool.com

On Tue, Aug 31, 2021, 6:59 PM Bill Kinney <cruisingconsulting@...> wrote:
Our Amel made aluminum waterlift muffler has started a slow leak, that will not get better by itself.  It has had a long and happy life, but now a replacement is needed.

My inclination is to go with a Vetus LSG75 because it fits the existing hoses, has a large capacity, and the extra flapper valve is attractive at keeping the water where it belongs.

I know others have had to replace these units, and I'd be interested in hearing what model water lift you chose, whey, and if it has been successful for you.

Bill Kinney
SM160, Harmonie
Annapolis, MD