Re: anti-piracy map

svbebe <yahoogroups@...>

Regarding the Gulf of Auden, I have the "coalition patrolled corridor," as well as individual pirate attacks, and insurance companies' restricted WAR Zones in Maxsea chart overlays (.ptf files) if anyone is interested. (bill"at"svbebe.com). It is something that I put together several months ago and have kept up-to-date as of this week.

Best,

Bill
s/v BeBe, SM2, #387
currently Malaysia

--- In amelyachtowners@..., Attilio Siviero <attilio.siviero@...> wrote:

Hi everybody,
for those approaching Western Indian Ocean, could be of some interest the link below.
http://www.pbo.co.uk/news/406034/anti-piracy-planning-chart-free-download
Paolo, I have printed it in standard A1 format, I'll give you when we meet for Christmas.
God luck and Fair Winds
Maria&Attilio Santorin#84 Sisila