Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel Maramu for sale

Vivian, Robert & Aron Lewin <lewin@...>

Dear Derek
I have been in the market for an Amel.Pls send details to above

With thanks

Rob

On Friday, March 14, 2003, at 08:35 AM, Derek jarvis wrote:

I have a pristine 1985 Amel Maramu for sale here in Ft
Lauderdale,Florida.The boat is turnkey and come with 6kw
generator,Vetus bow thruster,Perkins diesel,air conditioning,new
freezer,new inverter,new awlgrip paint on topsides, deck and
masts.Full B and G electronics,brand new radar,recent
upholstry,upgraded sails,dinghy and outboard!Email me for photos and
more info.

Cheers Derek

<image.tiff>