From: karkauai via groups.io <karkauai@...>
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Sent: Thu, Sep 2, 2021 9:07 am
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Solar panels stainless steel mounted vs soft panels

Thanks, Stephan.
I have raised the cockpit enclosure so that I can stand up straight.  It doesn't allow me enough room below the boom to add another layer of solar panels.  I'm going to have to use flexible panels, or mount them someplace else. I'm not keen on mounting them on the rails, either.

Does anyone know how efficient the Solbian panels on the Amel 50 are?  Other high efficiency flexible panels?

Thanks.
--
Kent & Iris
KRISTY