A55 Location of Mizzen Mast Drip Box

Amel makes a Drip Box for all models and masts.
image.png

The Drip Box is located inside the boat near the mast it serves. In some Amel models, the Drip Box drains directly into the shower, as in the SN & SM. In other models, there is a drain hose connected to the drain box which empties into a gray water hose.

I need to locate the A55 Mizzen Drip Box which I believe is behind the panel in the ceiling of the aft shower. I also need to know how to remove this panel.
image.png

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar